Re: PF gallery status on 06/20/2020

I must say . . . I have seen Japanese Beetles for over sixty years but I've never actually looked at them until this image popped up.  Egad.  Those clawed feet, those terrible grappling things hanging off each side of its head, and who knows what else is not even visible.  "Away," say I.  But thanks for the lesson.