Re: idea for joint show

On Jun 8, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Herschel Mair <herschphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn’t get much done during lockdown... spent most of my time working on my music.

Great. submit a link to a sound file - on Soundcloud or YouTube.

We are creative in many ways and being confined to home with our perimeter reduced has probably allowed some of us to create in other ways than with the camera.  Have you taken up painting?  Gardening? Woodcraft?  It can all fit into such a gallery.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/