Re: Photographer position with government of possible interest.

Agreed … hopefully they are really looking and it is not that they already have a candidate in mind. It tends to happen. Some of my past students would surely qualify and many have worked at government installations …. however, none are on this list!! So disseminate info it you have nothing else to do! :)

Cheers,

Andy