Photographs for gallery possibly?

Hope you all are well and staying safe. Finding things to occupy one’s time and interests may be taxing. One activity that may be suitable for these times is contributing a photograph or more to the list’s gallery. I will probably never be able to make the gallery interactive but still it does serve as a glimpse into the interests of each of us.

Send to andpph@ rit.edu and they will be installed on a rolling basis as they arrive.

I found this project some of you still left on the list were a part of. We could try something like it again?
https://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-postcardshow-1/index.htm

Andrew Davidhazy, from list HQ