Re: photographs in PF members' gallery

Yoram, I find it educational and informative to see all the directions that members explore. The quality and diversity of subject matter is enjoyable. From digital adjustments to landscapes, flora and fauna ... look forward each week to see the flow of photographs in the gallery. I tried to add diversity by posting what is these days called historic processes ... silver halide film processed in chemicals!!

Cheers,

Andy