Re: Use the File upsizing feature of Adobe Camera Raw 4.0?

On Jun 10, 2019, at 3:01 AM, Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have this installed and i have noticed that it affords upsizing my files from 10Mp to 25.3Mp max.
Is it considered a good method of upsizing?
(and in comparison PS2 upsize or Inrfanview algorithms)?

thanks

No uprezzing is good compared to capturing the image at a larger resolution.

However, I’m sure a more modern version of Photoshop could do a much better job for you.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/