Re: WAKE UP. Crystal photo ball photography

If its not refraction what is it? ;-)  and yes it seems it is fuzzy at the edges for the obvious reasons.
sample
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81mlzwl9QdL._SL1500_.jpg

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 4:41 PM Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am interested in answer although I don’t think it is refractive index we are talking about. As yu say one is transmission and the other reflection if I have it right. I think that in the case of the mirror the image seen in a photograph would be sharp to the edges while the image in the ball would not. But this is conjecture so maybe someone can elucidate on this item.

:)

andy