Affinity program

FYI I got the Affinity program and it seems to be a very flexible and powerful program.The only trouble is that I have not listened to all the tutorial tips provided … like don’t read the instructions … but they are really good ones…took a peek at a few before buying. I instantly liked the function of eliminating objectionable items from an image. I am getting used to  it. Cost was about $50.

Andy