From: Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 4:38 pm
Subject: Re: file transfer question

I wasn’t clear on a couple of things when I asked my question.

I download from a card reader to an internal hard drive via Firewire 800; I don’t download directly from the camera.

The receiving hard drive is 7200RPM.

I do not convert to DNG, I do shoot full RAW.

Thanks for the input so far, I appreciate it.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we’ll click