Re: the future

An intriguing idea.
I have some teaching experience. At 4 universities around the world. I have been a professional photographer since 1975. (Cringe)... I have since that time worked only in photography and kept whiskey on the table. Bought and sold houses and apartments and cars. Put 2 kids through school and university all paid for by taking photographs. I've never been an artist. Had very few shows. But, via various advertising agencies,  I've shot diapers for Procter and Gamble... Cars for Mercedes Benz... Trucks for BMC... Tequila for Avion... Travel for Vogue... Fashion for Versace and I could go on and on but I'll spare you. Do I have stories????  You betcha. The best ones come from when Ive messed up... I've had steel gantries fall on prototype cars in the cove. I'm electrocuted tropical fish.  I've put a whole shoot of 40 rolls of Agfa tranny film through E6. endless.