Affinity.com image management program

I bought the Affinity program for $50 and must say it is very good although I am now going through the learning phase.
But anything I wanted to do it showed me it can do … except maybe for automatic adjustments … but maybe it can and
I have just not found it. One neat thing it easily does is to erase unwanted “stuff”. It has layers capability, etc. I’d say it is at least
more powerful than Photoshop Elements and a bit less expensive to boot! I’d actually think it gives Photoshop a run for the money.
And no subscription fees! And the tutorials the outfit provides are very good.

Andy