Re: We've Come a Long Way, eh?

I have fixed noses since Photoshop 7.   I think the hard part would be telling the AI how much  and where the selection needs to be. There are not enough landmarks on the nose though with enough math analyzing the whole face it might be possible. Then again it might not as one portrait could be somewhat at an angle and throw off the pattern area analyzation. Also sometimes there needs to be a little touch up with the clone etc tool.
Roy