Three new gallery listings

>          Roy Miller - Cute looking immature larval reptile.
For me, the color is the strong point of this photo. If that’s the “cute” larvae that eats my tomato plants, it’s no longer cute!

>         Bob McCulloch - Sunset on the Upper Bay
Silhouettes, used expertly, make for an excellent photo.

>        Andrew Davidhazy - double take
The work you have done in this vein has always intrigued me for a variety of reasons. One, to see the world in an unexpected way is always a pleasure Two, for expanding the photographic technical vocabulary in an artistic direction and three, I just love what it does to the figure. Did you ever do that to flowers, or landscapes? Was this restricted to indoors only?