Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 632, Issue 1

Thank you.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 10:24 AM Peters Belinda <picasso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please accept my comments on this weeks gallery.

Roy Miller - Circles on Black Butterfly
Beautiful creature! I would like to see cropping to the white line on the left third of image. I love how the gray of the background matches his/her color.

Dan Mitchell - Fall
Back lighting is wonderful. It reminds me of abundance and harvest at this time of the year.

Kostas Papakotas - Kid Shakers
The blurring indicating movement recalls children and playing, for me. The two red dots give my eyes somewhere to land, while the grid produced by the white lights hold my eyes in the image.

Belinda Peters - Glaucoma series #1

Tim Snarski - Avian Tai Chi
Composition is perfect. Wing and rock. Dark background rock points to subject. Depth of field. Color.

Andrew Davidhazy - Stones ... gray
Contrast is perfect, as the black sets off the colored tones of gray. Not a comfortable bed to look at…

John Palcewski - Yellow
Not flattened, gloriously perfect flower. I am intrigued by the text and flower. Love the pollen flakes

Bob McCulloch - Early Morning Fisherman
I wish I had been there. The finger lakes are glorious. Such beauty with humans so close by. So ephemeral.

--
Affordable Fine Art Photography
robert-mcculloch.pixels.com