Gallery: You may have noticed we had a couple of new or long time absentee

Email:"You may have noticed we had a couple of new or
long time absentee contributions this week.
What will happen this weekend??
Only YOU can foretell!" Andy

The end of summer started with a beautiful butterfly with white circles which I have already posted on the Photoforum's weekly page..
Then came the invasion of black butterflies. I managed to get outside and take a picture of one that was starting to eat the brick wall of the houses. If one stares at a circles on these black butterflies one gets trapped in the circle. Next came the appearance of larval  reptiles completes with toned circles . A week later i ventured out of my bomb shelter and the reptiles appeared with feet and of course circles. These circles are meant to capture your attention so it can eat you. Watch the weekly images here to see the my documentary recording of the happens here. That is  unless I get eaten.

Roy

.PS You too can send in images!