Re: photo trends $$

I'm here and I'm listening, Bob.

On Sunday, August 5, 2018, Jan Faul <nyce2jan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just offhand,I’d say yes. Do we need an LLC? They’re online now for $100, and don’t buy one from DE or MD, get one from WY, wehre the whole shebang is $125 and no annual dues (for the moment)

I gotta say, the rest of the troops sure are quiet. I guess they're all wealthy and don’t care squat about adding to their income.