Re: Jumping child

OK ? so nobody liked or wanted to give some feedback on my pseudo stroboscopic photograph of the kid jumping into the pool? I am deeply hurt. Psychologically wounded. Left out. Neglected.
Oh, well ?. I'll get over it I am sure. One more manhattan will do it.
cheers,
Andy

PS: note that this is not serious ? just to see if I can wake up the membership!!

it seems like commenting on the photos in the gallery is a dead art except for Jan's comments on Leas's and my photos in the book (thanks for that Jan)...I'm as guilty as the next guy so maybe I'll step up my game and begin commenting...as for your photo, I absolutley loved it...Im impressed by how the exposure stayed so consistant...

BTW, I have been photographing wild flowers ? have you?

      all the time...

Jim Snarski
Baja Oregon