Re: 2nd edition of members' photographs at Lulu and more

Me too J

From: PhotoForum [mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herschel Mair
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:30 AM
To: PhotoForum educational network
Subject: Re: 2nd edition of members' photographs at Lulu and more

Oh dear... I ordered the old version

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:32 PM Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear list members,

I have made a second edition of the silver and green versions of the book of 17 members work.
The price is the same for both now. You can see them and buy from here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/davidhazy

As for the PDF … I have removed the first version and replaced with the new in Dropbox. If you write to me I will add you to the shared addresses and you’ll get an invitation to download it. If you know of another solution I am all ears … literally and physically speaking.

Thank you for your patience,

Andy