Re: 2nd edition of members' photographs at Lulu and more

The difference is minimal … one letter and one title … I don’t know how the letter “h” got missing in the word “light” as I usually copy and paste supplied text and the title error I think happened because I had two titles to choose from and I chose the wrong one.

My apologies to the concerned authors and everyone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Andy