Re: PDF of 2018 PhotoForum book of members' photographs

I can't check my multiple AOL screen names from my phone anymore. Samsung wants me to sign a form giving it the right to read all my AOL emails. AOL already reads all my emails now and Samsung is trying to steal the data that AOL sells or uses to entice advertiser to place ads on AOL. I down loaded the AOL Mail app but so far I can only download this AOL screen name.I sent AOL a message to upgrade their mobile app.

Roy