Re: PDF of 2018 PhotoForum book of members' photographs

hmmmm …. I did not think you had to be a DB subscriber to get the file.
I have not received such a notice and don’t know how that might work …

I am updating the PDF and maybe I can upload to my website … at least for a while. I don’t know how much space I have allowed to me.

stay tuned …

Andy