From: PhotoForum <photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 9:03 PM
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  PDF of 2018 PhotoForum book of members' photographs

Attention members,

I’ve been trying to find a way for those of you interested in downloading a PDF copy of the book we recently produced.

I must admit I am not a wizard on this matter and may not have figured out the best way to do this. Alternate solutions welcome.

To start, I have uploaded the PDF to my space in DROPBOX.  Those interested in downloading a copy please send me a note at my persona; email address stating your interest. I will then add you to the list of people who can download it and you will get a message with a link to the folder where the file is located. Download from there.

If this is not clear to you then please write to me .

Andrew Davidhazy, my email is:  andpph@xxxxxxx

Happy 4th of July to all in the US. And happy belated Canada Day to you all up north! :)