Re: David Bailey

 Jan wrote:

>So I’ve got this camera made in part by David Bailey in the early 1960’s to shoot magazine covers with of the Beatles, the Who, the Stones, etc. It currently has a 3.25x4.25 roll film back which of course is not a US size but once was a UK size.

I’m trying to get the back adapted to fit a more modern size, but nobody in the country seems to be able to work on anything which is not a Nikon or Canon DSLR.

Do any of you have an idea? I have a buyer who wants to use it, but I think it really belongs in a museum. It is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204726459/

it's hard to see how the back's constructed Jan, any other images you could load to a server when they can be enbiggened showing the film side of the back and the rear of the camera?  What did you want it adapted to, 6x6 / 6x7 ?  I'd imagine it would be a pretty straightforward adaption to a 120 RFB - easier for some than others but if you cannot find someone locally I'm sure I could do it with little fuss

karl