Re: Σχετ: Materials for book FYI

Hi

What is the size of the pages again?

Jan

On Mar 31, 2018, at 6:08 PM, Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I’ll try to send my stuff in during tomorrow.

Regards,
Peeter

On 31 Mar 2018, at 20:26, Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be right up latter today or tomorrow.
Had a scary moment finding artifacts from the extreme downsizing...

Στις 3:21 π.μ. Σάββατο, 31 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> έγραψε:

Dear PF members … below is a list of members have sent
their work to be included in the book/catalog

01. Art Faul
02. Lea Murphy - materials received
03. Herschel Mair - materials received
04. Peter Vissak
05. Andrew Davidhazy - materials received
06. John Retallack
07. Russ Baker - materials received
08. Gregory Stempel - materials received
09. Yoram Gelman
10. Bob Sull - materials received
11. Pini Vollach
12. Marilyn Dalrymple - materials received
13. Kostas Papakotas
14. Emily Ferguson
15. Tina Manley - materials received
16. Jim Snarski - materials received
17. Belinda Peters - materials received
18. Zolt Levay - materials received

It would be great if those remaining and others who would
like to join in sent your photograph(s) and text and/or
layout guideline if you would like to custom design your two pages.

Be well everyone!

Andy