Re: Transform question

Thanks James,

unfortunately, they are too big (and very old) for that, which is why I've been using a copy set up with lights and camera.

Surely PS must have something which will convert a selection into straight lines? Or align a selection with a rectangular marquee?

Cheers
Jonathan

Jonathan Turner - Photographer M; 07796 470573 W; www.jonathan-turner.com