Re: Did Pop Photo Make Big Mistake?

I didn't get Yoram email so I'll answer him
Thing One: I'll never heard about AOL having a authentication test so I wouldn't be concerned. What browser or program are you using to access the internet?
Second Thing: Photoshop User magazine is only part of the membership in the NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals). Go to www.photoshopuser.com to get more info.
Roy