Re: Did Pop Photo Make Big Mistake?

After learning Photoshop form Bruce Fraiser's  book I got an 8 page monthly news letter that I read in the bath tub (ok it a bath tub size Jacuzzi). When this $122 subscription went digital only I dropped it. I had got ten years of old Photoshop user magazines from a club member.  I've just paid $199/yr to get the Photoshop User magazine, 8 to 10 issues a year. ( I admit sometimes I do read copies outside of the tub).

Pop Photo should have raised it prices and given more  and more lenses testing etc to see if people were willing to pay for more for more content. Now we will never know.

Roy