Re: Help, Mounted slides to digital

Hi bob,
You need a slide scanner and software to accomplish this.
Software - you can use the one coming with the scanner but I recommend using ViewScan of Hamrick.
This software fit almost all the scanners in the world and it is my best software purchase I ever did.
I bought the "pro" version 20 years ago and for this I get all the updates till today and to the unlimited future.
I use it with all the scanners I had or have.
Scanner - I have the Nikon. (LS 2000 if I'm remember correctly ) It was connected to a winXP PC with a SCSI cable and inner card.
I do not find how to connect it to my today Win10 machine.

Sent from PiniPad