Two items of possible interest to PhotoForm members - note from PF HQ

Topic #1. No photographs have been sent for the regularly scheduled PF gallery update tomorrow. If you would like to contribute photographs they can be sent in asap or until Saturday evening. Send to me at andpph@xxxxxxx with word GALLERY in email’s subject line.

Topic #2. It was been suggested by a member that it would be fun to display a collection of virtual holiday greeting cards. If interested send your contributions to me (andpph@xxxxxxx) with the word GREETING in the mail’s subject line.

Thank you,

Andrew Davidhazy, PhotoForum coordinator and PF gallery supervisor (!)