Re: Σχετ: Looking For Author

Kostas, many thanks...

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 2:51 AM, Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
john have you tried a google image search?
I just did, and i promise you it will be an arduous work to get a result, if any.

but among the results there is a "roosevelt institute". How about searching in and asking FDR related organizations?

Στις 3:58 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 16 Νοεμβρίου 2017, ο/η John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to identify the author of the iconic photo of FDR in profile, at the wheel of an open car, a cigarette holder up at a jaunty angle, him smiling broadly.  Anybody have any info on this image, like when and where it was taken and by whom and what news organization?