Re: Lightroom alternatives?

I agree about the Lightroom Queen and LR.  It's well worth the $9.99 I've been paying every month and I can't imagine trying to work without LR and PS.  I have no intention of using LRCC but LR Classic (which should have been named LR Pro) is my same old LR and doesn't store anything on the cloud unless you want it to.  I have 24TB of photos on external disks and there is no way they could all be stored and accessed from the cloud unless my internet provider gets a lot faster and cheaper!!

Tina