Re: PF gallery on 08-12-17

Gregory,

yup … there were just lying there. Trouble is that right now I can’t remember where I saw them.
I’m “always” looking for stone afoot as it is a “theme” that I have used over the last few years as the
“cover” image of the Facebook site of PhotoForum. Replacing as I find new ones.

In case you are interested I uploaded the original, unmodified other than size, at this location:

andpph.com/2017-pix/2107-stones-original.jpg

Andy