Re: Updated PF gallery on 07/15/17

Hi,
Thoughts about today's Gallery images:

Thanks to all the contributors,

Tina - Interesting character, The image colors look like too much digital
changes,  maybe in order to brighten the man's face.

Roy - What a special bird !  Very good image.

Emily - Rain drops make an interesting background.  Weeds, I would like to
see with more details (bigger) or greater contrast from the water.

John - A fist.  I think the direction of the light made you take this
picture.  It emphasizes the fist. I would appreciate more details about the
situation.

Gregory - An old and interesting ship. Bottom side too dark. Upper side too
cropped. It is interesting but I feel it could be done better.

Randy - My pic of the week. Very good tonality and contrast. Interesting
composition

Bob - I didn't visit Main yet but this is exactly how I imagine it.  Nice
colors, relaxing.

Mark - I like the idea of minimal composition but this image could be better
if you had given the grass more headroom and, maybe, brighten the water a
little to give more contrast to the image. (some software editing is
needed.)

Pini