Re: New photographs in PF members gallery 05-20-17

Thanks for the comment, Yoram.   I thought there might be a question about processing so I posted a straight, untouched scan of the Kodachrome slide:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/165495663

Here it is after I processed it:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/165476459

Just a little detail extraction ;-)   I thought it looked like a painting on the Kodachrome so I just exaggerated that look a little.

Thanks,

Tina