From: Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 3, 2017 5:29 pm
Subject: Re: After a week off the PF gallery updated on April 29, 2017

> On Apr 29, 2017, at 12:54 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated with new photographs on 29 APR, 2017. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

> Jim Snarski - Elegance

More elegant with the neck and legs extended. I would like more depth of field. More sharp feathers. And bring the treeline down somewhat closer to but not exactly at the diagonal i.e. more sky.

> Dan Mitchell - Carrion Crow, (Corvus corone)

OK, but what is the crow going to do with those pistachios and can you get us a photograph of that?

> Roy Miller - Beams of Reflection

I wish the chain to the lamp were actually vertical. The lamp hanging just slightly off makes me think a little more thought was needed.

> Bob Mcculloch - The Narrows

Doesn’t look very narrow to me. Yes, yes. I know in real life it’s not actually particularly narrow either, but there’s an awful lot of water in the foreground and it really doesn’t reinforce the title.

> Randy Little - 2nd AC hard at social media.

What’s going on here? What’s a 2nd AC, where’s the social media?

Jan Faul - 1953 GMC Pickup, York

Well, so it’s pinkish. So what?

> John Retallack -

I’d like to see you get rid of the trees on the left, and make the image a vertical in which the curvature of the tree on the rights is accentuated by the curvature of the banner’s pole and the pleats in the banner itself. Give it a try and see whether you like it.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
http://www.landsedgephoto.com