Re: PF gallery update Feb 18, 2017

Gregory,

       You are right on both counts. Rotating the image makes for a more dynamic composition as it put the image on the dynamic diagonal. I then try to crop it using the regular crop tool but it took off too much of the rotated image. I didn't remember the transform options under edit until last night at bedtime.
       With regards to the black bottom right I can try cropping it off or I can bring back the petal I cut off as the light pattern on it was very distracting. I could clone detail in the light pattern.
        The water was black at this angle and exposure. The water in other shots were green. The sign behind the flower saying what was was black too with white letters. So black was the natural choice for the background.
        Thanks for your input. It will make the picture much more dramatic.

Roy