Re: Adox

http://time.com/4649349/kodak-film-photography/

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Pablo Coronel <pablo.coronel.70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Shooting film, yes.. i just enjoy exercizing my old clunkers
Printing... not so much.... I hope I can rebuild my darkroom after I move (April)

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 8:39 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm still scanning 40 years of slides and negatives.  I'll never use film again.
>
> Tina

Looking forward to being done with the same project.  Hoping this winter is the final one.

I went digital in 2004.  Have no desire to look back.  I do, however, use purveyors of chemical prints for large color pieces, but b&w on art papers is very appealing.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
http://www.landsedgephoto.com