Re: mentors and such

Funny I was not exposed to Photographers accept my father. I was inspired by painters and architects. Most of whom I probably can't name because I was so young, just a mother that like to take me to museums.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Herschel Mair <herschphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Irving Penn, Arnold Newman, Minor White, Andreas Feininger, Yusuf Karsh,
On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:53 PM Cap'n Jimmy <flyboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>One of the photographers I learned much from was Feininger. The
>other was the one who made this photograph. Andy

      the two photographers who influenced and taught me the most
about Nature photography are John Shaw and Heather Angel

http://www.johnshawphoto.com/

http://www.heatherangel.co.uk/#/About

me ka mahalo,

Jim Snarski