From: PhotoForum [mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of YGelmanPhoto
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:49 AM
To: PhotoForum educational network
Subject: Re: Long term not printing

Not used?  For how long a time?  I print on Epson 3800 and often don't use it for many, many weeks at a time, and have never had clogged jets (well, maybe once . . . I cleaned them but perhaps my problem was low ink level in one cartridge).   For info, I usually keep the printer covered when not in use, and the humidity is kept pretty low. . . I don't know if that matters, but that's what I do.

  -yoram