Re: PF gallery updated NOV 05, 2016

Peeter

    I looked at Björn Rörslett's work. His color stuff is a little more sophisticated than mine. I'm much deeper into massive color change and more complex color patterns

Roy

In a message dated 11/7/2016 6:56:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pv@xxxxxx writes:
> Roy Miller - Stink bug on window

Nice! Eyecatching! Details in right place!
It reminds me, however, much of the work by Nikon gear tester Björn Rörslett from Norway.
I got him to perform with a AV show and a personal exhibition in MAFF - Matsalu Nature Film Festival, West Estonia.
He had lots of stuff like this.