any more contributions to PF members' gallery this week?

There is room … plenty of room!!

send to andpph@xxxxxxx
with GALLERY in Subject field
and details if you care to give them in message body.

Appreciated if 1000 pixels in longest dimension unless “panoramic”.

Note: photographs are not archived and are deleted from my
computer after they are uploaded to gallery .. which is purged
every weekend.

Andrew Davidhazy, list coordinator
for staff on vacation

PS: Note that due to my vacation time as well there will be
no update to the gallery next week but send anyway and
they will be installed in the order received.