Re: odd lightroom 4 and 5 behavior

Windows: Shift+click on the higher star

If the filter was 4stars, shift click on the 4th star.

Pini

From: PhotoForum [mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emily L. Ferguson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 10:31 PM
To: PhotoForum educational network
Subject: Re: odd lightroom 4 and 5 behavior

Secondly, as a workaround, is there a keyboard shortcut to turn off the star rating filter when I’m viewing my images and want to go from 5 star back to all my images?

I’ve always used Cmd-# in Photoshop on my Mac.  What does the drop down menu say is the correct keyboard command?

Emily L. Ferguson

774-392-0022