Fwd: Buy one pack of Canon Photo Paper...Get nine packs free!

Friend of mine brought this to my attention. You may be interested. I was.

10 Canon Plus Glossy II Photo Paper Packs from $4 + $6 s&h

10 Canon Plus Glossy II Photo Paper Packs

hotness: 3/5
from $4 $6 s&h
Shop Now
At Canon, buy one select pack of Canon glossy photo paper, as listed below, and get nine packs for free. (Add one to cart and the extra packs will be added automatically.) Plus, coupon code "P160601RR" cuts an extra 50% off. These are the best prices we've seen on photo paper from Canon since last November. Shipping adds $5.99. The deals, with prices after coupon, ending June 30: