Σχετ: PS Processes that replicate Darkroom techniques?

Anyone?

I will add one of "MY" discoveries.
in order to increase detail in some B&W images, I usually make one of the channels (usually the blue) one into a new layer (with simple copy/paste). Then i blend.
that can be considered to be just making a copy of a color image with the blue filter only

PS pablo, i got a reply staight to me. Dod not knwo if it was meant for the list too