Re: This is an email I got back from the "list owner"

List members,

Well, I have disabled automatic bounce processing for this list. I hope this works. Otherwise it could have been retained and then various limits imposed to deal with bounced mail … I chose to just try to stop this altogether. If you know about the “mailman” list processor and can give me advice on this matter it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew Davidhazy, PF list coordinator