Re: notification of bounced mail and possible deletion from list item - note from list HQ

odd...

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 6:38 PM Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rit mail server hacked

On Jun 19, 2016 19:47, "Andrew Davidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You may have received a message from the list server that you may be deleted from the list due to excessive number of bounced mail delivery attempts.

I don’t know what is going on … I don’t understand this thing about bounces … Today I got notification of about 20 such suspensions …(the addresses affected are included in the BCC field so you won’t know who received such notes but those who did will know they did!)

I will try to find out what is causing this but in the mean time just respond as the instructions say and that should work. Essentially just reply to the message leaving subject matter intact.

I will not be able to fix this (if it can be fixed) until Tuesday due to computer services office being close till then.

sorry about this … it is something I was not prepared for.

Andy Davidhazy, PhotoForum list coordinator