Re: [Leica] Fwd: Creative license. To steal.

Making too much of this. We all stand on the shoulders of our predecessors. We steal ideas all the time. It's called inspiration... What street photographer can say Cartier Bresson was no influence... Or how unfortunate the still life shooter that never saw Irving Penn's work... The travesty is giant corporations with fat legal teams that can buy up and own the work of great minds. That you can lose the rights to your own creations or be restricted from seeing what others are doing.