From: PhotoForum [mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Faul
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:22 AM
To: PHOTOFORUM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: travel to Syria

What reason is there to go to Syria? I honestly can’t think of a reason, as if you’re looking to help the rebels, good luck on finding any who will talk to him. If he wants to go someplace where everybody carries a gun, he can go to Israel.

If he wants to have fun, he can go to Denmark for the beer and blondes, where the girls all feck on the first date. Why? If it doesn’t work in the bedroom, it ain’t gonna work.

Jan