huawei dual lens

Not affiliated, just constantly impressed with stuff coming from the East that we don't always see in the West, the current Huawei (chinese) phones have made inroads into some parts outside of China.  What caught my eye in the latest is that it  uses a dual lens system... I've recently had the pleasure of fiddling with a Flir One thermographic camera and it's dual lens system and I must say it's impressive.  The resolving power of the earlier flir cameras I've used were not that impressive by them self, but overlaying the monochrome line image over the thermographic ones has proved rather good:

http://www.flir.com.hk/flirone/display/?id=62909 (examples at the bottom of the page)

As to the Hawei's, they use a pair of 12Mp cameras appear to perform the same way - which seems to overlay a contrast mask over the colour image and using Leica lenses no less.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's a feature I'm sure we'll be seeing more of in the future.