Friday again and gallery contributions reminder

ello,

Things have been rather quiet these last few weeks I noticed.
Today is another day before the list’s gallery wall gets updated.
If interested please send your work to my address and it will be
installed expeditiously. Generally for conservative images the
maximum dimension should be 1000 pixels but larger dimension
OK for such images as panoramas.

Andrew Davidhazy, list coordinator
andpph@xxxxxxx

Reminder: the photographs are not archived and are deleted from
our site and mailbox and computer after they have been exhibited.